Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into the brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online, and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing, and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments, etc.
- Designing and developing a strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- You have at least 1 year of experience ideally in Brand / Product Management within the Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- Experience within Employer Branding and Demand Generation / Customer Acquisition Funnel would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Pay range in Greater Kolkata Area
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
₹180,000/yr – ₹240,000/yr