Learn and practice pharmaceutical sales with industry experts in this advanced on-the-job training course. Get hired by reputed companies as Trainee Medical Representative.
CLASS ROOM TRAINING (1 month)
- Introduction of pharmaceutical industry
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Micro-organisms & Antibiotics Pharmacology
- Discussion on Medical Terminology
- Interview skills
- Dress Code
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Role Play on Communication
- Body language and grooming
- Mock test on interview skills
ON THE JOB TRAINING (2 Months Under a Pharmaceutical Company)
DESCRIPTION: During the two-month OJT or Field training, experienced professionals will supervise and teach our students how to carry out the duties of a Medical Representative.
- Every student has to prepare “Doctor List” in his territory by the assistance of his mentor.
- Students will learn how to meet with Doctors, Chemists, Stockiest & How to do product detailing to Doctors.
- How to generate prescription by convincing Doctors and How to generate new customer and increase business.
- How to launch new products.
- How to make sure the availability of company’s products at retail level
- How to maintain Primary and Secondary sale.
- How to implement the company strategy in proper way to enhance business.
- How to do RCPA
- How to prepare Daily Call Report.
- How to do month end closing.